2016年11月21日 星期一

[Japan] 京都,左京區,永觀堂 (Eikan-dō Zenrin-ji 永觀堂禪林寺)

永觀堂正好位在有名的哲學之道的南端,哲學之道的北端便是京都有名的銀閣寺,這天下午,我先在永觀堂賞楓,接著沿著哲學之道往北,逛了一圈銀閣寺之後再回到永觀堂賞夜楓,景色真的和白天差很多,非常美。
Eikan-dō Zenrin-ji is located at the south end of the famous Philosopher's Walk. The north end is Ginkaku-ji. This afternoon, I visit the Eikan-dō Zenrin-ji first and then go north by the Philosopher's walk to Ginkaku-ji. After that back to Eikan-dō Zenrin-ji for the maples at night.


這幾天最貴的一張門票,要價日幣1,000元。
The ticket of Eikan-dō Zenrin-ji is the most expensive one so far, ¥ 1,000. 



永觀堂的楓樹占地很大,而且有許多都已經很紅了,非常漂亮!
The maples went so red here, every photo is good.



(每人手上都提著自己的鞋子,這個庭園相當地大,入口和出口位在不同的地點。)
(Every one take the shoes on hand, because the exit is on the different place, not next to the entrance.) 


(這是一個我很喜歡的角落,樹下的白砂,排列出了溪流的波紋,就像一條小溪在樹下流過~)
(I like this corner very much, because the white sands under the tree is simulated the flow of a small river which helps you to image the beautiful landscape.) 



走完這一圈,也能理解為何門票這麼貴,畢竟要維護這麼大的園地,光是室內的部分,從入口走到出口就要五分鐘,還有許多室外的花花草草。
And I understand why the ticket is so expensive, it has the biggest garden the I never been to in this trip. Above photos are taken in the garden and it takes 5 minutes walk from one end to the other.




美景處處,隨意一個轉角,就讓人忍不住停下來拍了好幾張照片。 
Other beautiful corners in the Eikan-dō Zenrin-ji.



多寶塔是其中有點不一樣的點,可以登高望遠,看看京都。
The way up to Pagoda. You can see the view of Kyoto.



放生池,這兒是賞夜楓最重要的景點,白天天空陰陰的,水面的倒影相對沒有那麼漂亮,至少湖畔的楓葉已紅,可以期待今晚的夜楓。
The Hojo-ike pond. The most important place to remember if you're going to get back for the maples in the night. The maples all went red along the pond. 


吃茶點的地方,浪漫地被楓樹圍繞。
If you would like to have some desserts, here is the place surrounding by the maples.




出口前的落葉小溪,再配上和服美女,有種說不出的浪漫~
The beautiful maples and the streamlet and I was lucky also had a young lady wore kimono there.


夜晚再來,似乎一切都變了~嗯,門票便宜了點,六百日幣。 
At night, everything changes. Includes the ticket, now it costs ¥ 600.



入口前的楓樹似乎也變得更花枝招展了。
The maples before getting the entrance. It's more beautiful than in the afternoon.



在人潮中緩步前行,有種通過隧道的感覺,似乎正在前往另一個次元。
The maple tunnel. It just looks like another world.






美麗的湖畔倒影,楓葉似乎更紅,更多,更美了~
The photos I took along the Hojo-ike pond. It's so beautiful with the reflection.

賞楓日期:2016年11月21日。
建議賞楓期間:11月中~下旬
Time I visited: November 21st, 2016.
Best time to see: in mid to late November.

永觀堂地址:
〒606-8445 Kyoto Prefecture, Kyoto, 左京区永観堂町48

沒有留言:

張貼留言