在順正豆腐用完午餐,先參觀天授庵。
After lunch, the Tenjuan is the first temple I visit.
天授庵的地圖,其實範圍並不大。
The map of Tenjuan.
成人票價500日幣。
For an adult, the ticket costs ¥ 500.
枯山水是這兒的名景,不過我並沒有在這裡待很久,或許因為人比較多,感覺上沒有那麼寧靜吧!
Here is famous of the garden. I guess there are too many people, I didn't spend much time to stay here to take photos.
這個古典的竹門是我比較喜歡的角落,感覺自己好像回到了「時代劇」的年代似的,是否正要去拜訪住在灑滿楓葉的竹門後的隱士呢?還是要去請教什麼呢?
For me, this kind of gate is the place I like most in Tenjuan. I feel that I'm an actor in a Jidaigeki (era drama?) while seeing it.
池旁種了許多的楓樹,很紅很漂亮!
There are many maples along the pool.
庭園基本上就是圍繞著建築主體走一圈,也就依著各個角度拍著主體建築,還挺不錯的;進入主體參觀,才發現有一區居然並未開放,也因此能拍到如下的照片,景色前空無一人,再把光線調整一下,有種坐著欣賞屏風的感覺,好美~
Take photos for the different angle of the main building. When get in the building, there is an area that visitors cannot go in. And that helps to take below photos. It looks like I'm enjoying a painting while seeing it.
晚上回來,再次購票進來欣賞夜楓,果然又是另一番「楓」味。
When I came back at night, the Tenjuan shows different.
枯山水變得不明顯,楓紅被突顯了出來。
The beautiful garden.
建築裡白天未開放的區域,晚上開放了,或許因此,大家都擠在這裡拍攝白天未能看到的景緻,為了等人少,要花些時間等候。
The prohibited area in daytime is opened, so people all are here to see the view that cannot be seen.
這是裡面我挺喜歡的一個角落,僅有一棵被打光強調的枯木,又剛好等到一位女學生,坐在樹前思索,這畫面~真棒!
Here is an interesting corner. And I had a chance to take a photo to include a student to enjoy the view.
白天時讓我想到時代劇的竹門,晚上也美。
The gate I like in the night.
離開前,還有一棵很漂亮的楓紅在跟我揮手,真是滿足呀~
A beautiful maple is next to the exit. It's good to take such a good photo before leaving here.
賞楓日期:2016年11月21日。
建議賞楓期間:11月下旬
Time I visited: November 21st, 2016.
Best time to see: in late November.
天授庵地址:
〒606-8435 京都府京都市左京区南禅寺福地町
沒有留言:
張貼留言